The depreciation figures above are based on aggregate pricing & sales data from a number of online and offline resources.
Here is a quick breakdown of each column:
- Year - The vehicle model year.
- New Price - The average price paid of that model year spanning all trim levels.
- Current Price - The average price of a used model of that year.
- Maintenance - Estimated maintenance and repair costs during that year of ownership.
- $ Decline - Year over Year price decline.
- % Decline - Year over Year percentage of decline.
- % Paid - Percentage paid of the original price.
- % Left - Percentage left of reliable years of the vehicle.
- Years Left - Current industry average of years remaining with predictable maintenance and repair costs.
- Net Used Value ® - Our ranking & sorting index to help you find the model year(s) with the most value.
Have more questions? Check out our Q&A section here.