Meet 1:1 with a CarEdge Coach via video or phone call
Negotiations & deal review
Finance & insurance
- Assistance to identify the best vehicle for your needs
- Determine how much you can afford
- Locate and find the car you want
Negotiations & deal review
- How to contact the dealership
- Review deal worksheets from the dealership
- Determine a fair market value for the vehicle you want
Finance & insurance
- Lease vs. finance
- Learn how to get the best APR
- Extended warranty, GAP, and protection package questions
Get money-saving adviceVideo consultations with CarEdge Coaches are quick, easy, and efficient. We are here to help you!
Buy with confidence, on your terms
What our community has to say
Yeah you guys helped. Used the website tools. Watched the videos, including some of the live ones. Gave me info and confidence.
— 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚍 𝙰 (@CantonDog) January 10, 2023
You guys helped me so much and I grew up in the car business! I was watching & holding out for 1+ year & scored a great used car deal with a great dealership that had NO additional BS fees. It took work & a bit of traveling. Couldn’t have done it without you! ❤️🚗
— Blondetenticles (@demsoshmom) January 10, 2023
CarEdge helped me make sure I asked the right questions and used the proper terminology, which helped the salesfolk realize I wasn’t a dope ready to pay for things I didn’t have to.
Thank you CarEdge assisting me in buying my first new car, a 2023 Rav4 Hybrid Woodland at MSRP.
— Meh (@ButWhyJarvis) January 10, 2023
I already posted my review on the forum, but basically most of the tools that were given were helpful in finding, but the knowledge videos, even before you had deal school, were what really helped me, especially the roleplay videos.
— Alex Deso 🖖 (@Myselfalex) January 11, 2023
Real experts to help—or even buy your car for you
ConsultationsMeet with a CarEdge Coach. $50 per 15-minute live session Learn more →
- Connect live on video or call.
- Get live advice on any part of the buying process.
- Ask us anything about your journey.
Partner with a dedicated CarEdge Coach.
$99 one time, 3 months access
- Your coach will guide and assist through your journey.
- Access to all premium resources, like Deal School 3.0, dealer auction values, Black Book values, and Market Analysis.
- Learn how to buy a car with leverage and confidence.
A CarEdge Coach as your dedicated concierge.
- Concierge handles all communication with dealer.
- We negotiate the selling price, trade in, financing, warranties and insurance.
- We listen, do the leg work and secure your deal.
Members-only discounts and savings for all things auto.
$120 per year
- Exclusive discounts up to 25% on maintenance & repairs from Pep Boys and Meineke to neighborhood shops.
- Schedule, read reviews, compare estimates and select from vetted service centers entirely online.
- Members-only pricing on consultations, coaching, concierge, and extended warranties.
Meet your CarEdge Coaches
Ashley NeSmith joined CarEdge in 2021 after a 20 year career in the auto industry. Her goal is to help customers have a better experience buying a car.
Ashley’s favorite coaching story:
When I educated a member to ask the sales rep to run a vin incentive on a new GMC truck. The sales rep wasn’t applying all the incentives & offers available on the truck. The customer saved thousands!
Justise Lasley joined CarEdge in 2020 after getting tired of watching people get ripped off at the dealership he worked at. Justise is passionate about helping people navigate the dealership experience and level the playing field.
Justise’s coaching super power:
Patience. I know this is many peoples first time buying a car, or first time trying so hard to not get taken advantage of. I will explain the smallest thing, there is no question too small. I want to educate you and help you get a good deal, not just this time but for the rest of your life.
Kimberly Kline joined CarEdge in 2020 after a 20 year career in the auto industry. She is passionate about increasing consumer confidence during the car buying proess. Kimberly championed the creation of Driven for Women, a community for female identitying members to support one another.
Mario Rodriguez joined CarEdge in 2021 after helping hundreds of CarEdge members on the community forum. Mario is passionate about empowering consumers with data they traditionally would not have access to.
Jennifer Lawinsky joined CarEdge in 2022 and is passsionate about “unraveling mysteries” for people. She loves hearing success stories from members when they save time and money and are empowered for the next time they have to buy a car.
Jennifer’s favorite coaching story:
My favorite customer interactions are when I hear back from customer’s that not only was I able to save them money, but make what seemed like a complicated process simple.
Phil Nader joined CarEdge in 2021 after watching Ray and Zach on YouTube. With 3 years of experience at Ford Motor Credit, and many years of buying and selling many personal vehicles, Phil is passionate about sharing information to help consumers save time and money.
Phil’s favorite coaching story:
So many, but one that sticks out for me was on a purchase of an EV where a member was over charged by $7,000 and about $4,000 in add-ons. He came to us in a panic not really knowing what he had signed. Keep in mind he is also new to the country. We provided guidance and help to be able to go back after the deal was done to negotiate most of that $7,000 mark up off and remove $3,000 in add-ons. He was forever grateful to have been able to point out where he was taken advantage of. We provided the knowledge and understanding of how to deal with this effectively.